Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wierd, Fishy & Funny Day

Today was a funny & fishy day.

Morning
  • Brought a dim sum dish of just 2 pieces of ‘shiu mai’ that costed RM2. Aunty seller claimed it to be the best-seller but found nothing special about it. Just minced meat wrapped in wanton skin
  • Sent in my roommate’s Toyota Avanza car into service centre to have the boot repair and replaced. When handing over the car key to the mechanic while walking to the car to inspect together, the mechanic led me to a Camry instead. Took me awhile to realize that the mechanic mistakenly thought I owned the Camry despite my numerous time of telling him and witnessed him written my car model in the form. Uh ok….am flattered that you thought I got the capability to own such car, though I don’t mind being the owner..hahha

    Afternoon
  • Called several leading companies to ask for charity sponsorship for the School Holiday Program that am heading. Surprised to find out that the marketing executive of a leading stationary manufacturer is my ex-classmate. Small world after all.
  • Received several phone calls asking bout whether a room in my condominium is vacant to be rented out. HUH??!! Where in the world do you get such info from?

    Evening
  • Called my roommate to tell her that I have arrived at her workplace and have her to come down. Called got through, but was answered by a man who seemed to be already talking with another person on the other end of the line. Thought he was my roommate’s colleague, answering her call on her behalf and playing prank on me. However as I kept talking, the guy didn’t seem to realize that I was talking to him. Found out that, I am the 3rd party and experienced cross line interference. Thank goodness, the conversation was not something kinky!
  • Watched Bee Movie together with roommate. Happily bought the tickets and entered cinema hall. After series of ads, movie started. Somehow the starting of the movie doesn’t look like Bee Movie at all. Double check cinema hall and our assigned seats. Oops! We were in the wrong cinema hall all this while. Hall 1 = Bee Movie. Hall 2 = Beowulf. Pai seh pai seh
  • Came back home, showered and look for a book in the living room. Something looks wrong. Aaaahhh…..the TV stand is missing. Great 1st clothing hangers are mysteriously missing (not that it’s a big deal but can be annoying when there isn’t not enough to use during laundry day). Then door frames mysteriously spoilt. Now TV stand missing. What’s next? Fridge? Kitchen sink?

    Verdict at end of the day?!

No comments: